Friday, December 12, 2008

Boyfriend saiful bukhari??

is he the ONE???

saiful bukhari azlan. Whether what he did by lodging the police report could amount to a heroic act or something foolish – time would tell. He could turn out to be someone who had sacrificed his dignity for the sake of the country and to behold the truth or live to regret his act. Whatever it is, he has subjected himself to public scrutiny and judgment and thus he must pay the price for it throughout his life. But just that this guy must be damn damn determined and daring if what he alleges is true, yelah sanggup ke noks open yourself to scrutiny and reveal yourself to the whole world. Dahlah bile jumpa press macam tak segan segan nak gambar, like saying “yes mak lah diva”. I mean wouldn’t you expect one who makes such allegation to shy away from media or maybe ratu ketinggalan zaman – for all you know the in thing or trend nowadays could perhaps be main belakang. Well. Oh yes, lupa nak cakap, after being alerted by my former boss, I just remembered that I had met him in manila during a seminar. Tak sangka pulak lah kan. At that moment, he did not make any impression on me cause dahlah kurus kering tapi keadikan keadikan amat jelas crystal clear gitu.

Moving on, mak nak cakap pasal tunang dia janna. Someone please explain to me why did she have to write about what is happening to her fiancee in her blog. I mean dahlah tulis pasal tuning dia lepas tu invite pulak people to comment. Entahlah nok. Nak kata ignorant well she is a broadcast journalist or newsreader takkan naïve gitu kot. I mean I don’t understand, why does one expose themself to public. What is the idea in inviting people to comment on a so called controversial issue. So what does she expect – tones and tones of public sympathy and the people crying out loud and wailing over the situation she is in. entahlah she knows better …

Talking about that, bukan apa mak pun nak relate my personal experience without going too much into details. Not too long ago, I was subjected to humiliation in a particular blog where “people” decided to so call reveal secrets about me. So started lah cerita pasal siapa diri mak yang sebenar gitu. Of course it was one horror moment. Mak was traumatized. Honestly. I mean imagine a blog dedicated to exposing your dark secrets and I had nothing to do with the blog. Sampai orang yang tak rapat dengan mak and tak kenal identity sebenar mak pun called up to ask me what was going on. Tanyalah kat princess and mak orang, how gile I became sampai mak terpaksa bawa diri ke Singapore cari ketenangan and kedamaian. Sampai ada waktu mak bangun jam 3 atau 4 pagi buka computer to read what is the latest comment posted about me. Of course, ada yang suggested that I post a comment replying to the allegations – but after serious thought I decided not to. I mean why bother, no matter what you say, the writer has set his mind on defaming me. So whatever I say, explain or clarify wont change his mind. Lagipun, whatever I say might end up in bringing about more remarks. Betul tak. So despite my traumatic moments, I decided to just remain silent. Of course it was not easy but thanks to a friend who had gone through similar experiment and guided me to be strong, I managed to survive.
heheheh.. this not his boy, this is dino morea, india model... anybody know his boy during U day?

No comments: