Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Saiful father wants anwar DNA....



First, the police said it. Give us a new DNA sample because we don't want to use the old one. That one old story. This one new story ma.

Then, the Home Minister also asked for new DNA sample. If he (Anwar Ibrahim) is innocent then he got nothing to be afraid of what.

Now, the Prime Minister gets into the act. " If indeed he is not involved, give the sample now. He said he did not do anything. So he must give fresh sample to prove it. I want to see the results."

Okay, I am no forensic expert. I don't even know anything about DNA and stuff like that. But I do understand that DNA is unique to each person, right? It's like no two persons on this earth are the same. So when I give you my DNA sample and you analyse it and get a print out it will be the same no matter how many times you get fresh samples and test my DNA. Right? The DNA will be the same even after millions of years. Right?

If so, why is there is need to ask for fresh samples? Was the old one tampered with? It just doesn't make sense spending all this time, effort and tax-payers money to chase after something which you already have. Right?

We seem to be going around in circles chasing our own tails la. What gives man???!!!

Can somebody who knows about DNA and forensics shed some light on this?

this juz become a circus....



No comments: